Add your name to our mailing list for occasional additional information!
Register you workshop electronically DURING or FOLLOWING your PLT workshop.
Become a PLT Workshop Facilitator Consider sharing your passion for education and the environment with educators who will then use PLT materials to help future decision makers learn how to think, not what to think about our complex environment. Become an adult educator!
Learn how to facilitate workshops for adult learners while sharing your experiences and expertise.
- Become a valued volunteer who is familiar with the programs and mission of the Colorado State Forest Service.
- Gain leadership and professional development skills.
- Gain knowledge of environmental education, natural resource programs and agencies.
- Learn about and make contacts in your community.
- Contribute to the strength and growth of the PLT program in Colorado and nationally.
Please contact us.
PLT and Education Standards
PLT and STEM
PLT has included technology concepts in its lessons since its inception, and our skills index was implemented in the 20th century! See examples of how PLT complements your efforts to ensure STEM is in your classroom using design challenges and biomimicry.
Want PLT Secondary Materials But Can’t Find A Workshop When You Need One?
We are experimenting with independent study opportunities to provide access to our wonderful secondary modules. These materials are too valuable to be sitting on shelves waiting until enough educators find out about, register for and attend a traditional interactive workshop!
American Forest Foundation’s Your Week in Trees