Our Curriculum Materials: How to Think, not What to Think…..
Project Learning Tree is a national, award-winning environmental education program designed for teachers and other educators, parents, and community leaders working with youth from preschool through grade 12. Materials are created by teams of teachers, curriculum specialists, natural resource professionals and industry experts, and are then pilot tested in real classrooms. As trends and standards in Prek-12th grade change, so do our materials and programs. 21st century skills have been embedded in our activities since the 20th century! Our activities have always been student-centered, inquiry based, interdisciplinary, cooperative and constructivist!
PLT provides curriculum materials and additional resources for educator across the curriculum.
- Click here to learn about online workshop for early childhood educators
• PLT for Grandparents of Preschoolers
- Click here to learn about the online PreK-8th grade workshops
- Click here for information about our independent study program for secondary modules.
- Click here to download Independent Study application.
- Click here to learn about the online GreenSchools Investigations workshop
Project Learning Tree® is the environmental education program of the American Forest Foundation and is a program of the Colorado State Forest Service, in the Warner College of Natural Resources at Colorado State University.