Self Paced Online Options
Not able to attend an in-person training? You can access our professional development anytime and anywhere through PLT’s self-paced online trainings. These trainings include demonstration videos, planning exercises, educational resources, and more. Plus, you can access these trainings whenever and wherever you’d like!
- Green Jobs: Exploring Forest Careers (youth ages 12-25)
- Environmental Education for K-8
- Treemendous Science! (Grades K-2)
- Energy in Ecosystems (Grades 3-5)
- Carbon & Climate (Grades 6-8)
- Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood
- GreenSchools Online Course
Become a PLT Facilitator
Have you attended a PLT training? Would you like to help train other educators with our award-winning curriculum? PLT relies on an engaged facilitator network across Colorado to deliver its high quality professional development. Read more about what it means to be a PLT facilitator Want to join the team? Fill out an application today!
Request a Training
Would you like to see a PLT training in your area? We have several virtual and in person offerings. These include introductory sessions, half/full day workshops, and multiday events. Send us your request today!