Would you like to engage students in “greening their school?” Join Colorado PLT for tips on starting a GreenSchools program.
- When: December 14th, 6-8pm
- Cost: $10, scholarships available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online – join us from anywhere across Colorado!
PLT’s GreenSchools is a nationwide service-learning program that offers resources for teachers and students to reduce their school’s environmental impact, improve health and wellness, and save money. Give your students the opportunity to apply their STEM skills to make a difference in their world!
Self Paced Online Options
Not able to attend an in-person training? You can access our professional development anytime and anywhere through PLT’s self-paced online trainings. These trainings include demonstration videos, planning exercises, educational resources, and more. Plus, you can access these trainings whenever and wherever you’d like!
- Explore Your Environment for K-8
- Green Jobs: Exploring Forest Careers (youth ages 12-25)
- Treemendous Science! (Grades K-2)
- Energy in Ecosystems (Grades 3-5)
- Carbon & Climate (Grades 6-8)
- Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood
- GreenSchools Online Course
Become a PLT Facilitator
Have you attended a PLT training? Would you like to help train other educators with our award-winning curriculum? PLT relies on an engaged facilitator network across Colorado to deliver its high quality professional development. Read more about what it means to be a PLT facilitator Want to join the team? Fill out an application today!
Request a Training
Would you like to see a PLT training in your area? We have several virtual and in person offerings. These include introductory sessions, half/full day workshops, and multiday events. Send us your request today!