Colorado PLT offers a variety of trainings and workshops, including in-person workshops, introductory sessions at conferences and events, and online trainings.
Project Learning Tree is pleased to announce our full length virtual trainings this fall. Check out the course flyer.
- Zoom sessions and assignments will connect participants to share ideas, ask questions and dive deeper into self-paced online PLT training.
- Discover NGSS-aligned activities that get your students outdoors, engaging in place-based learning in their own backyards.
- Learn how to offer PLT’s award-winning curriculum in a flexible format (in-person, virtual or blended).
- Earn quality professional development hours and teaching continuing education credit. Optional 1 graduate credit from Colorado School of Mines available for additional fee.
$35 registration includes PLT activity ebook. Scholarships are available. Registration closes one week before the training start date. Space is limited- make sure to reserve your spot today!
- Early Childhood: 4-6pm October 27 & 29
- Grades K-2: 4:30-6:30pm October 21, 28, & November 4
- Grades 3-5: 4:30-6:30pm October 6, 13 & 20
- Grades 6-8: 4:30-6:30pm October 8, 15 & 22
Free PLT Workshop for Montezuma Residents
October 20th-29th– register by 10/15
This three part training combines a mix of online and in person meetings. Join this interactive workshop and receive PLT’s Environmental Education for Prek-8 activity guide. Check out the flyer to learn more!
Self Paced Online Options
Not able to attend an in-person training? You can access our professional development anytime and anywhere through PLT’s self-paced online trainings. These trainings include demonstration videos, planning exercises, educational resources, and more. Plus, you can access these trainings whenever and wherever you’d like!
- Environmental Education for K-8
- Treemendous Science! (Grades K-2)
- Energy in Ecosystems (Grades 3-5)
- Carbon & Climate (Grades 6-8)
- Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood
- GreenSchools Online Course
Become a PLT Facilitator
Have you attended a PLT training? Would you like to help train other educators with our award-winning curriculum? PLT relies on an engaged facilitator network across Colorado to deliver its high quality professional development. Read more about what it means to be a PLT facilitator Want to join the team? Fill out an application today!
Request a Training
Would you like to see a PLT training in your area? We have several virtual and in person offerings. These include introductory sessions, half/full day workshops, and multiday events. Send us your request today!